The provider / operator, service provider and responsible organization of the application is Luxeva.
Telephone: +90 2124710203
- What is personal data?
“Personal data” is defined by law as “information regarding the personal or material conditions of an identified or identifiable person”. For instance, it includes details such as name, address, e-mail address or other details that can be traced back to a specific real person.
- Type and use of personal data
3.1. Types of data collected
Personal data are made freely available to the user or, as in the case of usage data, collected automatically while using the application. The types of personal data required for the use of the application or for third parties include e-mail address, first name, profile picture, usage data, unique device identification for technical customer support, firmware version, hardware model and time. The data provided can be used at any time without any reason. The user should be aware that the proper functionality of this application may be impaired upon cancellation.
3.2. The purpose of the research of the processing time of personal data
In addition to providing application services, the collected data are used for data and message sending for other purposes such as creating a user account, communicating with the user, device authorization for accessing to personal data, interaction with external social networks, infrastructure monitoring, analysis and communication management. If the required data is not provided, the provision of application services cannot be guaranteed. To use the application, a personal user account must be created. It is possible to create the user account with your e-mail address. When creating the user account with your e-mail address, you can also create your name, surname and a voluntarily chosen password. It is possible to view data associated with an Wi-fi chip suitable for the application so that it can be controlled through the application. It is possible to add Wi-Fi depending on Luxeva products. Also, it is also possible to control parameters such as the temperature, timers etc. measured by using the Luxeva product’s built-in sensors. The user can check the access rights to release the Luxeva product. In addition, he/she can provide all powered devices to other, already verified users from the center so that they can remotely control or monitor the activities of Luxeva products. We may also send you in-app notifications that you receive when you use the app. The data is stored as long as your user account is active, which you can delete at any time. Your data will then only be stored for as long as required by law (for instance, retention periods according to commercial or tax law) or to provide the services of our application. As this period expires, the relevant data for the fulfillment or initiation of the contract (if it is no longer required) will be routinely deleted.
and / or by us, no justified action regarding further storage continues and / or you are no longer entitled to use beyond that.
To use the services of our application, the data must be provided by you. The services of our application may have additional data information that the user is free to provide, depending on the desired functionality.
3.3. Processing of your personal data and legal basis
We may process your personal data as follows:
– For the provision of implementation services (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– To contact the customer (Art.6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– To create and manage your user account (Article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– For device authorization with access to personal data (Art.6 paragraph 1 lit. DSGVO);
– For interaction with external social networks (see 3.2 Verification of user identity)
– On infrastructure monitoring (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit.b, lit. f. DSGVO)
– Analysis (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit.b, lit f. DSGVO)
– To respond official requests for information (Art.6 paragraph 1 lit. c DSGVO)
- Data transfer to third parties
Data transfer of your personal data to a third party takes place only with your express consent.
– To the extent that a legal requirement requires the transfer of your data (eg an official request for information);
– To the extent necessary for the contract processing purpose (so-called function transfer);
– To the extent we employ a third party to perform a service through an order data processing relationship (so-called order processing).
This can be performed for running the application or for technical services. It should be clearly stated here that we are responsible for the legal processing of your data, so no data transmission is available.
Luxeva always strives to process personal data in a way that is secure and especially inaccessible to unauthorized persons, taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures. In this context, we expressly point out that complete data security cannot be guaranteed when communicating by e-mail. We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures that are constantly optimized according to technical developments to optimally protect user data against accidental or intentional cheating, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
- Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data
Regarding your personal data stored by us, you can claim the following rights against us under the relevant conditions of the relevant standards:
– You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time valid for the future (Art.7 paragraph 3 DSGVO).
– You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time (Art.15 DSGVO).
– You have the right to correct or delete your data (Art.16, 17 DSGVO).
– You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data due to unacceptable data processing (Art.18 DSGVO).
– If the data has been corrected, deleted or restricted, you have the right to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed (Art.19 DSGVO).
– You have the right to receive data collected by us within the framework of a contract or in a structured form with consent and, as technically possible, to have this data transferred to third parties at your request (Article 20 DSGVO).
– In some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art.21 DSGVO).
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the provision of information, correction, blocking or deletion of the data, as well as the revocation of any given consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company.
By e-mail: You can send an e-mail to email@example.com Your questions will be answered as early as possible and usually within a month.