- Application operator
Application provider / operator, service provider and competent organization is Luxeva.
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +90 2124710203
- What are personal data?
“Personal data” are defined by law as “information regarding the personal or material conditions of an identified or identifiable person”. For instance, it includes details such as name, address, e-mail address or other details that can be traced back to a specific real person.
- Type and use of personal data
3.1. Types of data collected
Personal data are made freely available to the user or, as in the case of usage data, collected automatically while using the application. The types of personal data required for the use of the application or for third parties include e-mail address, first name, profile picture, usage data, unique device identification for technical customer support, firmware version, hardware model and time. The data provided can be used at any time without stating any reason. The user should be aware that the proper functionality of this application may be impaired upon cancellation.
3.2. The purpose of the research of processing time of personal data
Collected data are used to create user account, to contact with user, to carry out device authorisations for access to personal data, to interact with external social networks, to monitor infrastructure and for other purposes such as analysis and communication management, as well as to provide application services. If the required data are not provided, the provision of application services cannot be guaranteed. In order to use the application, a personal user account must be created. It is possible to create the user account with your e-mail address. When creating the user account with your e-mail address, you can also create your name, surname and a voluntarily chosen password. In order to control it via the application, it is possible to display relevant data with a Wi-fi chip suitable for the application. It is possible to add Wi-Fi depending on Luxeva products. Besides, it is possible to control parameters such as the temperature, timers etc. measured by using built-in sensors of Luxeva products. The user can check the access rights to release the Luxeva product. In addition, they can provide all feed devices to already verified users through the center so that they can remotely control or monitor the activities of Luxeva products. We may also send you in-app notifications that you receive when you use the app. The data are stored as long as your user account is active, which you can delete at any time. Your data will then only be stored for as long as required by law (for instance, storage periods according to commercial or tax law) or to provide the services of our application. As this period expires, the relevant data for the fulfillment or initiation of the contract (if it is no longer required) will be routinely deleted.
and / or no legitimate procedures continues regarding further storage by us and/or you will no longer be authorised to use beyond that.Data must be provided by you in order to utilise services of our application. The services of our application may have additional data information that the user is free to provide, depending on the desired functionality.
3.3. Processing of your personal data and legal basis
We may process your personal data as follows:
– For the provision of application services (Article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– To contact the customer (Art.6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– To create and manage your user account (Article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
– For device authorization with access to personal data (Art.6 paragraph 1 lit. DSGVO);
– For interaction with external social networks (see 3.2 Verification of user identity)
– On infrastructure monitoring (Article 6 para. 1 lit.b, lit. f. DSGVO)
– Analysis (Article 6 para. 1 lit.b, lit f. DSGVO)
– To abide by official information requests (Art.6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO)
- Data transfer to third parties
Data transfer of your personal data to a third party takes place only with your explicit consent.
– To the extent that a legal obligation requires the transfer of your data (e.g. an official information request);
– To the extent it is needed for contract processing purposes (so-called function transfer);
– To the extent we employ a third party to perform a service through an order data processing relationship (so-called order processing).
This can be performed for running the application or for technical services. It should be clearly stated hereby that we are responsible for the legal processing of your data, therefore no data transmission is available.
Luxeva always strives to process personal data in a way that is secure and especially inaccessible to unauthorized persons, taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures. In this context, we expressly point out that complete data security cannot be guaranteed when communicating by e-mail. We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures that are constantly optimized according to technical developments in order to protect user data optimally against accidental or intentional deceit, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
- Your Rights to Your Personal Data
you can claim the following rights against us under the relevant conditions of the relevant standards with regards to your personal data stored by us:
– You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time to be effected in the future (Art.7 para. 3 DSGVO).
– You have the right to request information at any time about the personal data we store about you (Art.15 DSGVO).
– You have the right to correct or delete your data (Art.16, 17 DSGVO).
– You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data due to unacceptable data processing (Art.18 DSGVO).
– If the data have been corrected, deleted or restricted, you have the right to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed (Art.19 DSGVO).
– You have the right to receive data collected by us within the framework of a contract or in a form structured with consent and, to have these data transferred to third parties upon your request to the extent it is technically possible. (Article 20 DSGVO).
– In some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art.21 DSGVO).
Should you have any inquiries regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the provision of information, correction, blocking or deletion of the data, as well as the revocation of any given consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company.
Via e-mail: You can send an e-mail to [email protected]. Your inquiries will be answered as soon as possible and usually within a month.